Tamara Brady -RMT
Now Available for Bookings on Tuesdays & Fridays!
There are tremendous benefits to be achieved through regular massage therapy treatments from a Registered Massage Therapist. Whether your need is to have a moment of relaxation, reduce muscle tension or attain relief from chronic pain, a therapeutic massage can enhance your overall sense of emotional and physical well-being as well as your quality of life.
RMT Massage Rates:
1 Hour Massage - $90.00
1 Hour Thai Massage - $115.00
1.5 Hour Massage - $130.00
1.5 Hour Thai Massage - $140.00
Tamara is available Tuesday's & Friday's at Serenity Valley.
Book your session by E-mail or phone (905) 335-9591
Click here to book an appointment with Tamara
Tamara's knowledge and experience in physiotherapy, coaching, and personal training gives her a unique perspective and appreciation in her approach to Massage Therapy. A brief interview and focused assessment allows Tamara to provide a personalized treatment.
Tamara specializes in optimizing balance and function around joints of the body. Working towards this balance minimizes stress, wear and tear of joints, and decreases pain. We often work and live in positions that create pain and dysfunction. Small postural adjustments and body awareness along with regular therapeutic massage can optimize your function and decrease pain.
Tamara has been trained in:
Thai Yoga Massage
Manual Lymphatic Drainage
Therapeutic massage may be beneficial for the following:
- to decrease stress and anxiety
- to increase circulation and tissue health
- to relieve muscle tension, aches and pains
- to increase joint range of motion and flexibility
- to decrease frequency and severity of headaches and migraines
- to improve rehabilitation conditions
- most old and/or new injuries (broken bones, sprains, strains, tears and scarring)
- depression, anxiety and post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- chronic fatigue and/or pain
- scoliosis and other postural imbalances
- carpal tunnel, golfer's and tennis elbow
- TMJ pain and dysfunction
- arthritis and bursitis
- knee & foot pain
- rotator cuff/shoulder pain
- and much more!