We want you to enjoy every moment of your experience. Here are a few recommendations
- It's a good idea to arrive at least 10 minutes in advance of your class or appointment if you’re visiting us for the first time. We'll get acquainted, give you a tour and have you complete some paperwork
- You will feel best if you participate in your class on a moderately empty stomach (eat lightly if at all 2-3 hours in advance)
- Drink lots of water before, during and after your time with us. Water does the body good!
- Shoes and socks are not required for classes.
- What to wear: comfortable workout pants or carpris are better then shorts, a tank top or t-shirt and depending on the weather, a light sweater may be desirable during the cool down phase of classes
- We have a washroom, mats and all the equipment you'll need. You’re welcome to bring your own yoga mat if you would like to.
- We accept cash or credit cards. No cheques or debit cards please.
- We know your health can change from week to week, please let us know how you're feeling before we begin each session
- Cancellation policy. Treatments and Lesson cancellations must be made within 24 hours by phone to avoid being charged for the session. If your spot can be filled within 24 hours you won't be charged.
- Weather - In case of a weather related cancellation, the class schedule will show the class as being cancelled at least 2 hours before the start of class. Classes that are held in a series will the class rescheduled.
- Classes are small on purpose. Our class size ranges from 4-10 on most days. This allows us to give you personal attention.
- We do have men attend some of our classes, and often hold a men's only class
- Private and Semi-Private lessons are available if you'd like to get some instruction before attending your first class, however due to our small size and experienced staff, new members can join any class on our schedule for your first time.
- Ideal classes to attend on your first visit are: Gentle Yoga, Pilates Basics & Beyond.
- The majority of our members are aged 45-70 years of age, and we are very knowledgable about addressing common injuries, and health issues. Everyone of our staff have been in the industry full-time for over 10 years (most 15!) You are in safe hands with us.